Now that the Hellmouth is destroyed, Buffy thought that she'd get a break now that there were Slayerettes...not to mention Faith. Right? Facing a new future, the group decides to head to LA.
In LA, a rip in the fabric of reality opens, sucking everything into an alternate universe, where the dead walk...but not the dead they're used to.
Set post-season 7 of Buffy and post-season 5 of Angel.
These rules are here for the good of the community, so please follow them.
1. You must be at least 16 to join this RP. Mature material will be allowed, so please put it under an LJ cut so younger eyes can be averted. Also, if possible, morning after scenes instead of graphic sex scenes.
2. Please post at least once a week. Anything above and beyond that is STRONGLY encouraged. Either reply to a thread or start a new one (all third person). Be creative. Have fun. :) Not posting doesn't help anyone in this community. Posting is how the story and the characters grow.
3.NO GODMODDING. If you have an idea for your character and any other character(s) that interact with yours, contact the person who plays those characters. I'm sure they'd be happy to play out a plot or two with you. That's what this is all about, right?
4. No excessive drama. You shouldn't have to be concerned with other people's opinions of your roleplaying. If at any time you have any questions, concerns or complaints about how things are being run and/or how others have treated you, or a problem that can't be resolved civilly, please don't hesitate to contact one of the mods. We are here for fun and to be a group of friends as well, and if you are violating the rules, you will be removed from the game.
5. Please use English and good grammar. I'm not a teacher of any kind, so I'm not going to be a stickler for grammar and spelling, but try and use the spell check before posting. Which brings me to the next part of this rule...
No IM/chatspeak (coolz, u, w/e, etc.) Also, please check and edit any IM/MSN RP logs before posting them, if necessary.
6. Once your character has been approved, join both the RP community and the OOC community walkheroesooc. Feel free to post an introduction there, so that we can get to know each other a little bit better outside of the game.
7. Canon characters should at least try to remain canon (a basic knowledge of history is recommended), except for dead characters (who will at least be a little bit different, because in my personal opinion, no one can die and remain the exact same as when they were living *cough*Buffy*cough* :P)
8. There is no maximum on the number of characters you can play, but please only keep as many as you can handle. I would hate for a bunch of characters to idly sit by and not get to have any sort of interaction with the other characters).
9. Clear major plot points with the mods first, just to make sure that they will work out within all the plot lines.
10. Last but certainly not least, HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! These characters are here for you to play with, so have fun with it! :)
For new applicants, please post your application as a reply to the thread in the OOC community. Once it has been approved, create a character journal and AIM sn for your character.
I'm not very good with HTML, so here are some important links for you (hopefully they work.)
1. Yes, demons, werewolves, vampires, etc. will be allowed, but only to a certain extent. More vampires and demons will be approved, because they are more commonly seen than werewolves. Also, demons can be a brand new, made up demon, or it can be a demon that has been seen on Buffy or Angel.
2. Witches and warlocks will also be allowed, but also to a certain extent. If you start acting uber-powerful, you will be slapped back down to Earth.
3. NO MARY-SUES OR GARY SUES. Nobody's perfect, so let your characters have their flaws and quirks, like real people.
4. Slayerettes can be created. But again, they shouldn't be perfect.
5. Only a few OC ghosts, please, the majority of them will be dead canon characters.
6. Random relatives MAY be accepted if they have a really, really, good reason for being there.
If you have any queries, please email me at whycantistay at gmail.com